Friday 24 January 2014

Animation Research

Understanding the movement of Planes

Before I started to animate I wanted to conduct some research on the movement of planes so when I was creating the scenes it would be as realistic as possible.

When looking online I came across these photos that gave indication on how pilots move the planes to steer them in different directions - it was important to understand this process before I started animating.

 
This picture shows the basic specifications of a plane's movement.
 
 
This photo goes into more detail into the subject and will be kept in mind when animating.
 
It is important when animating to remember research completed earlier to help the process.
 
I have also looked into some previous animations shown below:
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment